2012年11月4日星期日

Hey.


HEY, i m ok. i was watching films. i say NO to my sex buddy. he's got tiny nipples and never looks hot. i m through with that and presume i was doing the right thing. i m so sorry to get him out of my Q list. anyway. we don t need each other so what a big deal?

everything s fine. i love 'the sitter' cause it makes me think more. it inspires me, if one really don t love you, you don t have to die! just like my mum and dad. what the hell do they know?! they don t know anything!! so i just be myself and let them be theirs. i don t care. sometimes i feel desperate but it s ok. i know it s ok. someday my prince will come. you know what? if he wouldn t fucking show up and, i don t care! i just be me. why someone have to love someone? if love, the guy really know how to love? NO, they don t know piece of shit.

i m ok. sometimes i know my mum s love for me. my true friends' too. they sometimes be good and sometimes sucks. i tonight don t want to answer my mum s call. i think i can t stop her calling but still hope her understand. i don t want to be freaks or something. i know i might be gay. i m fucking sorry. maybe i just too want others to love me and me love others. but it s not neccessary, dude. i know. people sometimes do fucking shits. yet they still alive. you don t have to make things serious. but you need to accept it. and do the right thing. don t be silly, please. just chill out. can t stand on it, quit. like it, accept it. too overdo, dump it. there s nothing which can t solve out.

没有评论:

发表评论